*sigh*. I actually just sighed before I started typing. So, today I had three tests, one in every class. and I did pretty bad =/ ESPECIALLY on math. I hate math. I'm not a math person it just doesn't click for me. I know if I tried harder maybe I'd get it. ANYWAYS, at 12 we got out of lameold school and it was RAINING. which isn't good because I didn't want it to rain :( that meant everyone would go inside and be boring. and guess what? they did.
but that's where the boringness ended. my dear friend annique and i went to cafe roma like down the street and it was freezing and then we realized that shxt was way to expensive and decided to walk allll the way to solano, and we did. and we walked in a cute little neighborhood. and then we walked to cactus and annique got a black bean quesadilla and then we walked to gordo's and I got a burrito. so good. so effing good. and this guy gave me a dollar as a random act of kindness cause i was a dollar short for my burrito. and then we went to starbucks and i was treated to a chai tea from annique and it was greeeat. then we walked back through the cutesy lil neighborhood and arrived back to school and by then it had become sunny. we talked to our friends who were randomly there for a couple minutes and then walked to bart and then annique had to depart and i had to bart to rockridge and then walk home and now I'm really tired! soooo tired. SOOOO TIRED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment