I love this show. Chuck is SO CUTE. And so are Chuck and Sarah.<3
Yes.
Anyways; I'm so bored. I'm watching George Lopez and aiming people right now. and dude I had a lot of fun at Great America on Saturday. I now have a season pass. Yaaaay. OMG KeAna is the funniest person to ride stuff with. Like, seriously I love her. I was laughing and screaming at the same time. Oh god. Spring Break has been cool. I really, truly, enjoy not having school. It seriously rocks. I have a lot of work to do and whenever I think about it I freak out BUT today I calmly sat down and thought. And I felt better about all the work I have to do, it's not THAT bad. Sitting down and thinking about stuff really helps. Tonight I had such a hilarious talk with my friend and thank GOD for the urban dictionary. Hahaha. Yes I am enjoying my spring break so far, I've slept and hung out with people. I'm also excited for Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, AND Sunday. Yaaay :)
OH and my sickness is almost over. I'm almost done with this cold. Yay I'm so so SO glad. Yes.
(pronounced ONN DRAY UH) but most people just call me DREA. I have a lot of thoughts and sometimes I sound totally overly dramatic or random. let's just say this blog is the garden in which the seeds that are my thoughts are planted. hypothetically speaking, of course...
ASDFGHJKL;' (ASD-FGH-JKL;')= .the second/middle row of letters on the keyboard that is convienently placed right after the Caps Lock so that when you type it all you have to do is go straight across. ASDFGHJKL;'
1. can be used to describe any strong emotion such as: -mad/angry/dissapointed/bummed -happy/excited/juiced/stoked
Joey and I had so much fun today at Magic Mountain. ASDFGHJKL;' I don't understand why she always does this. It's stupid. ASDFGHJKL;' 2. can be used when there's nothing else to say, especailly in an Instant Message conversation; is often used as a greeting followed by the word "yes" or "hi". or both.
ohnoshedidnt109: ASDFGHJKL;' ohnoshedidnt109: hi. sugahunnyicet: heeeeeey gurl what's good !
No comments:
Post a Comment